- How a search engine optimization company could help you reach out to clients
- Ranking and traffic optimization
- Why we should be your website’s SEO agency
- FAQ/ What else you should know about SEO?
“It all started when Google met my website and fell in love with me, and had me. Hi, I’m SEO, and my life is kinda crazy!”
Can’t find your website? Need to scroll 100 webpages to find it? You invest money to make your website gripping and informative but it still seems inefficient? We know what to do! The answer is simple. We have three magical letters for you: SEO.
SEO does not simply mean “search engine optimization”, i.e. the practice of optimizing your webpages to make them reach a high position in Google search results or other search engines. SEO also means “effectiveness” and “influence”, because a good SEO company can help your website become strong, visible, and competitive.
Search systems are robots. They are precise, accurate, but at the same time boring, and they do not appreciate our elevated writing style. However, it is essential to play by their rules and make them notice us among thousands of web pages, which is why content optimization is so important. It helps these robots understand what type of content our website incorporates. If that’s the case, search robots will show us to our potential clients and that is what we want.
Many people think that SEO is simple keyword selection, but it is just part of a big and complicated system. SEO is a smart combination of keywords, appropriate texts, images, videos. The main aim is to make high-quality content that engages your users.
You need to make sure your website integrates all these components, otherwise your online image will not be fulfilled, and search engines won’t prioritize your website making it more visible to clients.
If we talk about a full range of SEO essentials, internal and external website optimization is also worth mentioning, that means page load speed, fixing all internal technical bugs, increasing the number of inbound links and much more.
Sounds scary? Don’t be afraid! We know what we are talking about, we know how to help your company, and make everything brighter and clearer.
How a search engine optimization company could help you reach out to clients
Nowadays, “being competitive” in the sales market is about being active, creative, and “being online”, that’s why a well-functioning website is what every self-respecting company must have. When we are looking for some information, when we need something, the first place we go is online. While it is important to produce a high quality product and be attentive to clients, it is crucial not to be invisible online. That is why it is fundamental to understand how Google algorithms work, which will help your website rank high in search engines. Yet, staying constantly tuned for SEO trends is hard and requires a lot of time and effort. SEO is a complex undertaking that involves many different elements, so it is better to put this mission into the hands of professionals – a search digital marketing company and its competent and experienced team.
SEO is an integral part of digital marketing, which includes keyword research, content creation and implementation, on-page SEO, link building, and much more. Through SEO, you will improve your page ranking, and ultimately drive more traffic, increase conversions, and boost profit. Essentially, the main goal of an SEO agency is to properly present your company to a search engine.
With a successful SEO campaign, your company will be able to beat off competition and feature as the number one search result that a customer sees searching for a product or service.
“We love SEO, and we do SEO with passion!” – Margaret, Head of SEO Department 602.Agency
As a search engine optimization agency, we are working with the main internet marketing tools to put our best effort into your business. Our goal is to build long-lasting partnerships with our clients, because the more we work together, the better we get to know you, and the faster we can apply the changes in SEO practices to your company, and as a result, keep you up to date.
We are in constant communication with our customers. Our company is transparent and sincere with its clients. It is essential for us to make you understand how search engine optimization services work helping you make the right decision. That is the first thing that we teach our new managers. Your trust and success are our credo.
Our optimization packages
As search engine experts, we care a great deal about making your company visible online and getting your website to the top of search results. For us, every client is special and unique, and we understand that everyone has its features and expectations, that is why we provide personalized customer service. SEO means investing in your business while having long-term effects and showing consistent good results. Some advantages of optimization with our search engine marketing company are:
- sustaining already achieved results
- optimization to get your website to the top
- reaching a larger audience
- increase of sales and profit
- building brand loyalty.
Before calculating pricing, we consider the following factors:
- competition in your business niche: the higher it is, the more demanding optimization becomes
- keywords: every keyword has a particular competition level; the higher it is, the more difficult it is to optimize a website using these keywords
- website age: the older a website is, the more ranking authority it has in the eyes of search systems.
In addition to this evaluation, our SEO specialists will offer you:
- ranking and traffic optimization
- basic optimization
- young website optimization.
Ranking and traffic optimization
- Ranking optimization implies putting together the main keywords that your potential customers can use to find your products or services. At this point, our goal is to help your website get to the top of search results.
- Traffic optimization. This type of optimization can help you increase the number of visitors already after the first month, boost sales, and save money.
Basic optimization. You need this type of optimization when your website experiences problems (when you don’t even make the top 100 Google search results), when you have a limited budget or nobody has taken care of your website. After one-time optimization, you will have a website with rapid download, which is stable and appreciated by both search engines and clients; a website with a good chance of becoming one of the highest ranked websites in 3-5 months; a website that promotes your brand, increases customer loyalty, and starts to bring you profits.
Young website optimization. The age of a website influences search ranking a lot. When it is young (1 to 8 months), it is very hard to show up on the first page upon specific-field requests. In this case, classic SEO methods will not succeed. You will need a more careful and accurate search engine optimization strategy.
We also help our clients to:
- get out of the filters. In our experience, if search results are the main way to attract clients, it could be a huge problem for your business when your website gets under search engine filters, and risks losing up to 90% of traffic. Over the past 11 years our SEO service specialists have developed effective schemes to resolve this problem using an individual approach based on our knowledge and experience. In most cases, we could bring back around 75% of website positions after 3-4 months, as well as get rid of a growth ban and start to optimize it, and configure the website so as to prevent the same situation from happening again in the future.
- conduct an SEO audit that defines all the defects of a web resource. Website optimization is a multi-factor model, which contains hundreds of parameters: from website content to code efficiency. It is not always clear what exactly helps a website boost up its ranking in search results. During an SEO audit we analyze all internal, external, and technical components that influence optimization. At the end, you will receive a report with all the errors and ways to resolve them.
- apply an SERM service (Search Engine Reputation Management) to create a positive image of your company. More than 70% of users read customer reviews about a company online before buying something. Having too many negative reviews could damage a company’s reputation and lead to a dramatic drop in sales and profit. An SERM service allows finding all the sources containing negative comments about your company, then replacing all the negative feedback with neutral or positive reviews, thus, building a positive reputation of your company on the internet.
Why we should be your website’s SEO agency
We are an SEO digital agency with 11 years’ experience who can offer you and your company professional search engine marketing services. We work as a single organism; we are flexible and can change optimization course if business specifics call for it. We are open to new ideas and experiments. Our company is always au fait with the novelties in marketing and SEO services, which keeps us updated and competitive in the market of search engine agencies. With our help, you will have a user-friendly website that will attract more and more clients, and as a result, increase your profits. We will check your website, find and fix all technical errors, so that more people can see your webpage.
We can’t promise you that you will see the difference in a week, not even a month, but rest assured that in 4-6 months your company will be fully satisfied with our work. We are a search engine marketing company with a wonderful professional team of dedicated people who are curious about everything new, respectful to their clients and to each other.
In addition to all this, you will also get:
- detailed activity plan (before starting, we will discuss the scope of work and deadlines with you, and answer all your questions using clear and simple terms)
- secure search engine optimization (we only use “transparent” SEO methods. Not a single website that we optimized has been put under the search engine sanctions since 2011)
- rapid problem solving (according to our corporate policy you will get an answer from our managers within 3 working hours)
- SEO inspection (over the past 11 years we have implemented more than 200 SEO projects and achieved good results even in highly competitive niches).
Presently, search engine optimization is no longer just a trend or a whim, or a thing to be neglected. It has become a necessity that you need to consider if you want to build a strong and prosperous business.
FAQ/ What else you should know about SEO?
- What is SEO and how can it help my business?
SEO means “search engine optimization”. SEO can improve your website, help it achieve high visibility in search engines, so that your company has much more opportunities to be seen by potential clients, and as a result, increase its profits.
SEO is an everlasting process of studying constantly changing Google and other search engine algorithms in order to create strategies that will let your website be recognized and appreciated by search engines.
- What results should I expect after working with you company?
Our goal is to find a perfect SEO strategy for your company and establish a long-term effect using it. Our professional team will always be by your side helping your website constantly stay on top and bring you desirable results. We are keeping up to date on SEO trends and will keep you informed as well.
- Can I do SEO myself?
You can. After studying a lot of different information and tutorials online, you can understand how SEO works, and apply the knowledge to your website. However, SEO is a full-time job that requires time, attention, and effort. So, you either occupy yourself with product or service improvement, or you spend your time keeping track of the algorithm changes for your company to stay current.
- How long does SEO take?
Certainly, it all depends on your goals and on an SEO strategy campaign. Search engine agencies believe that you can see first results after 4-6 months. It is important to highlight the following: to see results, not achieve goals.
- Why should I choose SEO instead of targeted and contextual advertising?
“Smart” targeted advertising is an advertisement that you find on social media. Only a specific users’ group chosen by your company can see this ad. This users’ group is not chosen accidentally, but because a customer considers it a potential client. The cost of targeted ads is normally 30-50% less than the cost of contextual advertising.
Contextual advertising on the internet are ads that you see on websites and among Google or other search engine results. Choosing contextual ads instead of SEO, you pay for a real result and choose a price for every click.
All these elements are part of digital marketing and together help you improve your online results, get your company to the top of search results, and be one of the best or even the best company in your niche. However, SEO lets you obtain more long-term results when compared to a paid media strategy. It takes much more time and resources, but the results you have afterwards are totally worth it. If you have to choose between SEO and paid media, we advise you to do SEO first, be patient, and enjoy the results.
- How much does an SEO campaign cost?
First of all, it depends on what results you would like to achieve and what your website status is. We will also need to evaluate your business niche. Anyway, the fact is we like challenges and will find an appropriate search engine optimization strategy for your company.